Q 1. What is the minimum order that we can place?
We expect your minimum orders to be of at least US$ 500 or 25000 Rs. However, we understand that customers need to place smaller Sample orders in the beginning in order to test market our products. Samples against cost are available on request.
Q 2. What are your payment terms?
All payment should be made in US dollars (Except India), unless otherwise specified in the quotation sent to you. We give the following options for payment :
Q 3. What are your Bank Particulars?
- Full Advance Payment : This method is most convenient for small orders as it minimizes the bank charges involved in other methods of payment. You may send payment by Check or Bank Draft favouring M. S. Surgical to our postal address, or, you may send Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Wire Transfer to our Bankers under intimation to us.
- Part Payment in Advance : For larger orders, we expect that you send 25% value in advance. Balance payment is payable against delivery of documents through your bank. This method involves Bank Charges which are payable by the customer.
- Letter of Credit : We expect Sight Letter of Credit against bulk orders. This method involves considerable Bank charges. All Bank Changes as per the terms of Letter of Credit, must be to the account of the buyer.
- Credit Cards : We accept small payment only by Credit Cards.
- Our Bankers are :
- AXIS Bank Ltd.
- Trishul, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple
- Law Garden, Ellis Bridge
- Ahmedabad 380006, Gujarat India
- Swift Code : AXISINBB002
- M. S. Surgical A/C No.: 452010200007610
If you wish to transfer payment (T/T) to us, then please choose one of the following methods, depending upon the currency of remittance.
Payment Procedure For US$
Payment Procedure :
For making Swift Transfer payment of US$________please give the following information to your bank :
- Intermediary Bank
- J. P. Morgan Chase Bank
- Chase Metrotech Centre, Brooklyn N.Y. New York 11245
- CHIPS ABA 0002 or Fed wire Routing No. 021-0000-21
- Account No. : 0011407376
- Swift Code : CHASUS33NYK
- AXIS Bank : Trishul, Opposite Samartheshwar Temple, Law Garden, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad-380006, Gujarat, India
- Swift Code : AXISINBB002
- Beneficiary : M. S. Surgical A/C No. : 452010200007610
Bank charges (fees) must be paid by you. We should receive full amount without deductions. Please fax us a copy of Transfer advice so that we can track payment.
Q 4. Please give some information on Shipping mode and charges?
Normal mode of shipment is - "Sea Freight" and "Air Freight". However we also use Air Post Parcel, Sea Post Parcel, Courier, etc. upon special requests from customers.It is your option to ask for prices inclusive of shipping costs or we can send the goods on "Freight To Pay basis" The shipping charges vary according to the size of shipment, destination and Mode of dispatch. C.I.F. rates are quoted if you inform us the exact quantity, destination and mode of dispatch preferred by you.